Malta is an old English colony, and the spoken language on the island is English and Maltese. Therefore you will also be quick to notice that you drive on the left side, and eggs and bacon are the standard breakfast. The island is among Europeans' favorite destinations in the summer, as there are ample opportunities for diving, snorkeling, or other water sports during the daytime. You can spend your afternoon in Valletta's narrow cobbled streets or at one of the temple's beautiful historical monuments. In the evening, cocktails can be enjoyed with culinary delights from all over the world.
What we offer
- Initial in-depth training so you can hit the ground running with confidence.
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema.
- Career progression opportunities – 47% of our employees have been internally promoted!
- Amazing colleagues - we are one big happy family from top to bottom!
- 28 vacation days.
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a bite to eat with your colleagues.
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team.
- Weekly classes are offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island.
- Private health insurance.
- Free eye testing.
- Anniversary rewards.
- Generous performance-based prizes to reward outstanding achievements within the customer service department.
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world.
About the job
We are a leading provider of complete iGaming solutions for operators and white labels. We were founded in 2005 to provide a comprehensive solution enabling online marketing companies to become successful iGaming operators. Our clients benefit from a suite of services, including complete Casino and Sportsbook management, multilingual CRM, cutting-edge payments and risk control, professional customer support call centers, VIP management, and BI systems with LTV prediction for optimizing acquisition. As a retention specialist, you will:
- Delivering a high level of service essentially via phone & email/chats in English & Dutch.
- Constantly monitoring player satisfaction levels.
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing retention opportunities.
- Ensuring revenue growth.
- Calling potential customers daily to retain & increase revenue.
- Creating long-term player relationships.
- Ensuring customers are playing within their spending means and are in line with their affordability checks.
• You are fantastic in English & Dutch, both spoken and written.
• You have experience and a passion for dealing with customers.
• Confident and very Pro-Active!
• Independent and able to make decisions on the spot – enhancing business values.
• You thrive at multi-tasking.
• master new skills quickly.
• A super positive attitude
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!