Are you updated on digital marketing, and know what’s happening on the paid social scene?
Job Squad is a 1-year-old Startup, we have 3 offices, one in Copenhagen, one in Malaga and one in Malta.
Our Maltese Office is now looking for an expert within the field of PPC & Paid Social!
You will be reporting directly to head of marketing Linda and working closely with the rest of the marketing team.
- An international work environment
- Flexible hours and holiday plan
- Good working environment, young and agile
- A lot of responsibility and Impact
- Linda will make coffee for you (not the other way around)
- Insight into a growing international startup within a challenging field
- You speak and write fluent English
- If you are fluent in one other European language it is seen as a big plus
- You have a natural interest in digital marketing and are updated in the field
- Independent and open for different tasks.
- Educational background in the fields is not a requirement but a plus
- Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions.
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions.
- AdWords certification is a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Creating best- practice, documentation and procedures
- Campaign planning, working with internal teams such as content and design to plan all paid social media campaigns across 4 platforms
- Be the in- house expert and go-to person for PPC
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC Campaigns
- Handle the creating of keyword list
- Keep updated with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Presenting data and reports to a different audience
If you are interested in hearing more or meet Linda, please feel free to write her an email: email@example.com
Or apply directly on the pink apply button on the left.
We look forward to you joining our growing team!