Greece is beautiful sandy beaches, whitewashed houses and enchanting mountain landscapes. Many of the things and concepts that are fundamental to our way of life today come from classical Greece. Just think how many words in our own vocabulary have their origins in the Greek language – words like democracy, politics and philosophy. Ancient Greece has left clear traces in contemporary architecture, sports and many other places. In short, it is difficult to imagine what the world would have looked like today without the great influence of ancient Greece.
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲:
The company is one of the largest in the world and has over 250.000 employees across Europe and are currently setting the benchmark within their industry. They specialise in Business Process Outsourcing and are at the top of their field and widely regarded as one of the best.
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬:
Tech companies, social media, fashion retail and automotive.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞:
• Precious customer service experience is a plus.
• Ability to show empathy and handle difficult customers.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to handle stressful situations on calls.
• Confident, adaptable & empathetic.
• Positive & Flexible attitude.
• Good stamina in dealing with frustrated customers.
• Organized & Methodological thinker.
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞: Italian (Native or C2) + English (B2).
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲: 1100€ - 1200€ gross per month x 14 months.
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬: 40h per week.
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬: 8 hours rotating shifts.
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞: Flexibility to work shifts is required.
• 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: Paid flight ticket and pick up in the airport.
• 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 14 days paid accomodation (Hostel, Hotel or apartment).
• 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Real state agant to help with the final appartment.
• 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: Different social event. Posibility to go travelling with TP Athens for winter and summer breaks (self payed trip).
• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝: Discount card for chosen shops and events.
• 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞:They will get private health insurance after 6 months, but until then there is english nurse on sight and they are able to get free public
healthcare when paying taxes and have the blue european Healthcare card.
• 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬: Offered after 6 months.
• For this position, you must be a citizen of the European.
• For recruitment purposes I will need you to send me your updated CV in English.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - email@example.com
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know!