Berlin is the ideal place for a city break in Europe. Ticking all the boxes, the buzzing metropolis boasts a killer nightlife scene, excellent local food, a rich history, world-famous beer, and some of the most remarkable sights and museums in the world.
Berlin is also regularly referred to as the ‘party capital of Europe,’ because it is. Cheap drinks and partying go hand in hand, so it’s no wonder Berlin has an epic nightlife scene affordable for backpackers. It’s not only a cheap night out compared to most big European cities, but there are also so many bars and clubs with no closing times.
About the job
We are a fully regulated growth platform for financial technology. Our ambition is to become the most valued financial ecosystem. This vision is backed by +15 years of solid track record in building and scaling financial technology. Through its full European banking license and profound know-how in technology, regulation, cross-selling, and funding, we enable a range of sustainable banking and financial services to grow and scale.
For our Office in Berlin (Charlottenburg), We are looking for HR Generalists (f/m/x) to facilitate all key HR functions and programs. Our north star is to provide the best employee experience for our teams.
- You support your team with HR-related inquiries, and requests and provide assistance
- Play an active role in the recruitment, onboarding, and separation process
- You keep the HRIS system up to date
- Be a vital part of the group HR Team with your contribution to the implementation of the Group-HR-roadmap
- Together with HRBP, drive performance & development programs in assigned area
- Assist with payroll and travel expenses
- Develop yourself while taking more responsibility within your personal growth process
- Very good German and English skills (C1/C2), both written and spoken
- You have 1-2 years of experience in HR with exposure to German employment law
- You are a strong communicator, have good organizational skills, and enjoy taking on responsibility
- You are good at dealing with and making good judgments about confidential issues
- You have a sound and up-to-date knowledge of German labor law, income tax law, and social security law
- You are open to learning new things and the desire to drive change forward;
- You work in a structured, independent, and goal-oriented manner
- In addition to being experienced in handling MS Office programs, you already have experience with HRIS.
What we offer
- Company share matching program
- Possibility to work from home and from the office
- Your assigned business laptop will be available for your free personal use, after the 5th year
- Urban Sports Club incentivised membership
- Commuting allowance
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas, and further training
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!
With a background in recruiting and managing host families at Education First Language school Malta, Nik knows what it means to be helpful, and provide personal help when people are going for new challenges.
Nik holds a educational background in Product design, is a product developer and he manages property in Malta as well, he is always open for new changes to learn and explore new business ways.
He has always worked in an international environment and are ready to help you reach your potential and get great international experiences.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know!